My apologies for the ‘empty’ email, if you received it before I was able to recall it on Friday evening. Thanks you for those who sent me an email to say something was wrong. My intention had been to send you the information below.
Due to recent COVID-19 regulations, the Scribblers Festival has made the hard decision to postpone the events to later in May. The new Festival dates for our students will be:
- 3F & 3H – Wednesday 26 May – Main Auditorium, Subiaco Arts Centre
- 3/4D & 4BH – Thursday 27 May – The Studio, Subiaco Arts Centre
- 5PM & 5ZW – Monday 31 May – The Regal Theatre
Children in Years 1 and 2 have their own special excursion coming up at a later date … what do a carpet bag and an umbrella have in common?
- We will be holding a small assembly on Friday 7 May 2021. It will be one of very few whole school assemblies we have been able to have in about 12 months. This assembly won’t be hosted by a class – we will be hearing our older instrumental music students performing. I’m just awaiting some clarification from our Department re whether some parents are able to attend, and under what conditions.
- We will advise you of future assemblies and any protocols that need to be in place. This may of course change from one assembly to another while we continue to navigate our way through COVID related measures
This week at school
We (adults) must all continue to wear masks throughout this week (apart from those with a Health exemption).
Thank you to you all for your understanding and cooperation throughout last week and this week. Take care.