Dear Kapinara families
Due to popular demand, we’ve been able to increase the choice of products available to parents of students in Years 3-6. Kids will now have the choice of designing EITHER A PICTURE PLATE OR 600ml WATER BOTTLE in art class with Anna Trovarelli. This change is based on parent feedback and we are happy to oblige.
All other details of this fundraising opportunity stay the same, including the option to choose to design an alternative item from the PictureProducts menu at home – see below for details.
**The deadline for orders and payment remains Friday 26 June.**
ABOUT THIS FUNDRAISER
We are running a PictureProducts fundraising activity to benefit the school and we’d love you to join in. Your child’s artwork is transformed into a melamine picture plate or water bottle that will last a lifetime.Your child can use photos, markers, paints or handprints to create their artworks, and you can purchase as many items as you’d like, so it’s a fantastic gift idea for grandparents and other family members.
HOW IT WORKS
Students will be completing their designs in class AT SCHOOL:
- Kindy and Pre Primary students will design a PICTURE PLATE with their teachers in class.
- Year 1-2 students will design a PICTURE PLATE in their art class with Anna Trovarelli.
- Year 3-6 students will design a 600ml WATER BOTTLE OR A PICTURE PLATE in art class with Anna Trovarelli.
- Year 6 students will also have the option to order a PICTURE PLATE with the Kapinara school logo and graduation drawing on it as a memento of their final year.
For the items your child is doing in class, please complete the order form and payment for the relevant item (plate or water bottle). You are not required to purchase any item if you do not want to – it is purely optional if you would like to support this P&C fundraiser.
ALTERNATIVE KEEPSAKE ITEMS
PictureProducts also offers a range of other products decorated with your child’s artwork, such as clocks, plastic or ceramic mugs, tote bags, pencil cases and calendars. If you wish to order one of these alternatives instead of or in addition to the one your child is designing at school (for example a water bottle for year 1, calendar or mug etc), you will need to complete the designs at home, and return the design via this email by 26 June.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Look at the attached Leaflet and choose which products, and how many of each, you’d like to order. Fill out the order form at the end of this letter and return it to email@example.com **BE SURE TO INCLUDE THE PRODUCT YOUR CHILD WILL DESIGN IN THE SUBJECT LINE**
- Pay for your order online at pay.pictureproducts.com.au/KAPCPA. Please note a $1 payment processing surcharge will be applied. ALL ORDERS AND PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY FRIDAY 26 JUNE 2020.
- If you have chosen the item specified for your year group above, children will complete their artworks in class.
- If you have opted to purchase an item other than a plate or water bottle you will need to download and print at home the drawing template for the desired products from www.pictureproducts.com.au/drawing/ The template should be printed at A3 size. If you don’t have an A3 printer, print shops or Officeworks can do this for you. If you print at A4, your products can still be made but the drawings will be scaled up. If you don’t have access to a printer, artworks can be photographed/scanned and uploaded via smartphone. Please contact Kym Szwedzicki on 0407 384 538 or reply to this email for instructions or to arrange for the appropriate template to be given to your child at school to bring home. Art work for any of these alternatives should be returned to the school by 26 June 2020.
Once your order is completed at the PictureProducts factory, it will be posted back to the school. We will let you know when your order is ready for collection.
PRODUCTS AND PRICES
- Picture plate: $30
- 600ml water bottle or tote bag: $30
- Picture clock: $32
- Small clock, 600ml water bottle or tote bag: $30
- Ceramic mug, plastic mug, 400ml water bottle or pencil case: $24
- Calendar: $20
Please return the completed details to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Child Name||Class||Product||Qty||Price Each|
Orders, payments and art work are due by 26 June 2020.
Thank you for your support with this fundraiser. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, the P&C have been very limited with what fundraising we have been able to run in 2020. The school relies heavily on our fundraising efforts and money raised is used to support the student learning and development across all aspects of the school. Money raised from these PictureProducts will go towards completing extra playground works, upgrading the school siren, and carpeting the undercover area.
We hope that you will enjoy seeing your child’s gorgeous artwork preserved forever on these gorgeous plates and bottles.
Kapinara Primary School P&C Association