Kapinara Primary School Board
The Kapinara Primary School Board met for its first meeting of 2021 on Monday evening. The Board welcomed two new parent representatives, Kate Bardill and Steven Hendry, and acknowledges the participation of Joanne Dixon in Kim Knowles’ absence.
The following items were discussed:
- The School’s finances, including the draft 2021 budget;
- Seeking of community comment on the level of interest in new uniform items that could potentially become part of the School Dress Code;
- The School’s upcoming initiative to survey the community, to generate a better understanding of our families and our school’s demographic;
- Communication between home and school, including media platforms;
- Increasing School security issues in terms of incidents of vandalism and other illegal activities onsite out of hours
The next Board meeting is scheduled for Monday 3 May 2021.
Clean Up Australia Day
On Monday, 8 March we participated in Clean Up Australia Day. All classes were assigned an area to check, and we were shocked to find loose pieces of rubbish in some certain parts of our school. It was great that as a Kapinara community, we could ensure we were protecting our local environment and highlight why the message from this day is so powerful. Miss Filov
Click on this link to see some photos from our clean up
Faction Carnival Parent Volunteers
Could all parent volunteers please meet Ms Burrows poolside at HBF Stadium at 9.10am ready to go!
Faction Swimming Carnival Event Sheet
2021 April school holiday clinic – Newman Knights Hockey Club
2021 April school holiday super clinic – West Australian Football Academy (WAFFA) for girls aged between 8-15 years