A huge thanks to those who have already purchased TICKETS for this event. We will continue to sell tickets right up until Friday – $25 per family either ONLINE at https://www.trybooking.com/BPEXV or via EFTPOS in person as follows:
- Wednesday morning 8:30-8:45am at the front of the school
- Wednesday afternoon 2:45pm at the Kindy stairs (lower playground)
- Thursday morning in the Uniform Shop
- Thursday afternoon 2:45-3:15pm at the front of the school
- Friday morning 8:30-8:45am at the front of the school
This year we’ve teamed up with our friends from Boulevard Pizzeria to offer a PIZZA DELIVERY SERVICE during the Sundowner event. This will take the place of the previously advertised food trucks.
- Whole pizzas (small and large sizes) will be available for PRE-ORDER ONLY with a choice of 3 different toppings. Pizzas will be delivered to the P&C on the top oval, and be available for pick-up during the event between 6 and 6:30pm. Payment options are 1) cash/correct change in the envelope with your order form; 2) bank transfer to the P&C (we will cross reference surnames to confirm that payment has been received). The PRE-ORDER FORM IS ATTACHED and must be returned to the front office by 3pm on THURSDAY 4 MARCH.
- A limited quantity of pizza by the slice will be available FOR SALE ON THE NIGHT (but when it’s gone, it’s gone…) – CASH ONLY
- Juice boxes, water and soft drinks FOR SALE ON THE NIGHT – CASH ONLY
In addition, we’ll be welcoming back everyone’s favourite soft serve ICE CREAM – please bring cash to ensure fast service.
If pizza and ice cream aren’t your thing, BYO picnic food as well as refreshments of your choice.
GLOW PRODUCTS (rings, headbands, wands, swords etc) will also be available for sale, prices ranging from $3.50 – $7 per itme. Cash is preferred, and EFTPOS will also be available.
Get your tickets as soon as possible, and don’t forget to return your pizza pre-order form by 3pm on Thursday. The weather is looking pretty good for Friday (fingers crossed!!), but don’t worry, there’s a back up plan just in case 🙂
See you there!